The following additional services are available to all students:
- Career Counseling
- Equity Services for Nontraditional Students
- First Aid
- Guidance Counseling
- Individualized Educational Plan Support
- Registration with Employment Services
- Shop Support
- Special Populations Support and Placement
- Student Assessment and Testing
Instructional support services are provided based on each student’s individual needs to ensure his/her success. These services include assistance in Math, technical skills, job seeking and keeping skills, communications and interpersonal skills and testing.
Counseling services include individual and group counseling; coordinating and consulting with students, parents/guardians, Western Area CTC and sending school staff and administration; and assisting students in making decisions about education and career plans.